Thursday, September 08, 2005

Welcome to MCT Images blog

This is my second start at a blog for my digital video company MCT Images. I've had difficulty posting to my own server so I switched over to Blogspots server and started over.

My name is Martin Tiller and MCT Images is my small video company that is located in Richmond, Virginia. I've been doing video part-time professionally for the last twelve years. (I teach elementary school during the day...and then play with cool video toys the rest of the time...)

I got my degree in Communication from Virginia Tech where I learned film and video production.

I started MCT Images as a way of doing my own projects, plus producing instructional and promotional videos for churches, non-profits, and educational institutions.

Currently I use Cannon cameras (GL2, XL1) and I edit with Adobe Premiere Pro and use Photoshop CS2 with Adobe Encore.

So here I will write about projects I am trying to get together, plus digital video stuff, such as Premiere Pro tips for those new to the software along with tips and discoveries from Photoshop CS2 and Encore 1.5.

I have also always dreamed of being a movie critic and I guess this website will allow me to do that.

And as we all know about blogs by now, they can be interrupted to write about stuff completely off-topic.

Anyway hope you keep reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home